Sunday, September 30, from 11 am to 1 pm at the Lilburn Activity Building (788 Hillcrest Rd NW, Lilburn GA 30047)
Please join us to learn about the opportunity to invest in Al-Falah’s new building! This is a way to get our community’s school building built while gaining a competitive financial return and consistent payout.
This opportunity is open to all investors, not only parents! Now it is your chance to be the first participants of the program.
We welcome you to meet and listen to our guest speaker and Advisor Dr. Salah Al Asawy, the President of Mishkah University and the Secretary General for the Assembly of Muslim Jurists in America. Previously he was Professor in the Faculty of Legislation and Law at Al-Azhar University, Professor at Umm Al Qura University, a visiting professor in the Institute of Arabic and Islamic Sciences in Washington DC., President of the American Open University Masha’Allah!
Jazakum Allah Khair for your support for Al-Falah Academy, and your du’as for the establishment of Islamic institutions in Atlanta!
Why Al-Falah Academy?
- Complete education program from Preschool to 12th Grade
- Nationally accredited through AdvancEd/SACS
- Locally accredited with quality through the GA Accreditation Commission
- Pre-K is Licensed by Bright From The Start
- Excellence in Islamic and Academic education in a Creative and Nurturing Environment
- Integrated Curriculum developed incorporating Islam in all subjects
- Academic Curriculum based on the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards
- Strong Arabic, Quran, and Islamic Studies everyday
- Professionally managed and run with qualified and experienced U.S. teachers and staff
- Low student to teacher ratio with spacious classrooms
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology including SmartBoards, Internet, and computers
- Computer Lab that is used for education and standardized testing
- Structured Physical Education with emphasis on Balanced Health and wellness
- Large fenced sectioned outdoor play area
- All your PRE-K tuition is tax deductible (see your CPA for your specific case)
- After school program/care
- Art classes for all grades KG to 8th grade
Why Islamic Schooling?
- Your child will learn in an Islamic environment which is in sync with the religious and moral system at our home.
- Your child’s Islamic identity and self-esteem will grow.
- It offers a peaceful and nurturing setting.
- Friendships and community in the school will last for a lifetime.
- An education at an Islamic school helps ensure Islamic continuity, preserving Muslim heritage and values for the next generations to come.
- Muslim kids pray and interact with other Muslim children in classes and during breaks.
- Muslim schools give students a sense of self-worth, pride and cultural identity they could never get in a public school. It is the appropriate a place to build identity and security.
- They have less exposure to sex, drugs, alcohol and violence.
4805 Lawrenceville Highway, Suite 220, Lilburn, GA 30047
Easily accessible from I-85, Ronald Reagan Parkway & Indian Trail Road